All inclusive honeymoon packages are the best option for honeymooners like to watch the sunset and get lost in each others eyes; they do not want to think about how much to tip the waiter! It will help you to focus on your new spouse. You will build memories for a lifetime around him or her that don’t include how much dinner costs.
That’s the basic idea behind all inclusive honeymoons. Pay one price in advance and get all the amenities. No more wasting time in counting each cost. Of course, what that all inclusive honeymoon packages will include vary widely from one offer to the next.
Some honeymoon packages include accommodations at a 5-star hotel, all meals, excursions such as snorkeling or scuba diving, car rentals, spa treatments and romantic dinners. Honeymoons are the perfect way to escape from the day to day routine of school or work life and relax with each other. All inclusive honeymoon packages give you everything could possibly want in one place.
How to Plan For All Inclusive Honeymoon Packages
- Start with a budget honeymoon and plan around a set amount of money. This will help limit any impulse spending once you’re on your honeymoon vacation. Decide how much dough you are willing to spend on meals, recreation activities, tours and excursions, souvenirs or shopping sprees, etc. You might also want to make two budgets: one with all the bells and whistles included in an all inclusive honeymoon, and the other with only the bare essentials included. Then you can compare both honeymoons to determine which is more reasonably priced for your honeymoon vacation.
- Make a honeymoon checklist of all the activities, attractions, restaurants, hotels etc that you want to experience on your honeymoon vacation and start crossing items off as you go! Don’t forget to include check marks next to any honeymoon extras that are part of an all inclusive honeymoon package.
- Create a plan for each day of your honeymoon stay, including where you will eat breakfast lunch and dinner, what tours or activities you would like to enjoy during your stay, any special events or shows with tickets purchased, etc. This way you can enjoy your honeymoon vacation from start to finish without any surprises!
- Give your honeymoon a theme to make it even more special. Theme honeymoons are all the rage, and they don’t just have to be based around traditional honeymoon themes such as beach vacations or luxurious honeymoon resorts. There’s nothing wrong with that kind of honeymoon, but you could also theme your honeymoon around food (i.e – all-inclusive honeymoons, different restaurants every night), music (i.e – Carnival cruises, Caribbean cruises for newlyweds), wine tasting (all inclusive honeymoons in Sonoma Valley), etc. The possibilities are endless!
Resorts such as Sandals, that cater to honeymooners really go all out to woo them. They include a luxurious room with built in tub large enough for two. Golf is on the house and visits to the spa are thrown in for free. Well, not free exactly, of course. Its part of the price built in to the deal.
There are a dozen top resorts in St. Lucia that offer just that and there are amazing couples resorts as well. Ladera, for example, offers excellent complimentary room service. Each room has a Jacuzzi big enough for two, so you can stay indoors all day if you want. But the beach is right outside and the view is included. With only 6 villas and 21 suites, you’ll find the privacy and seclusions you seek.
Get out in the sunshine and go horseback riding, included as part of the all inclusive packages. Or, go enjoy some water sports, tour the jungle or just laze around at the pool. Then go visit the Ti Kai Pose spa and get truly pampered.
Belize is another spot that always ranks high on lists of best honeymoon destinations. Several hotels there offer all inclusive honeymoon packages that include an incredible variety of choices like kayaking, Hobie Cats, rainforest waterfalls and much more.
Maybe Europe is more your style. No problem. You can pick from any of the dozens of all inclusive honeymoon packages that cover any country or several. You can visit Big Ben one day and the Eiffel Tower the next. These packages usually cover accommodations, transportation, sightseeing and some meals.
May this be the most romantic trip ever… May you both enjoy it to the fullest, and come back with loved memories in your heart!
You can stay in an intimate 500-year old villa in Tuscany and never see more than a few villagers. Or, you can enjoy your honeymoon in the heart of Madrid at the Hotel Ritz, a baroque palace from Spain’s royal past. As honeymooners, spend your entire honeymoon on a barge, lazily moving up the rivers and canals of Germany or France with only a dozen passengers on board.
Whatever type of honeymoon you want; there will be all inclusive honeymoon packages that will allow you to concentrate on each other and not on the bill.
- Leaving for Vacation: 7 Things You Must Do Before You Leave - November 22
- 11 Easy Ways to Prepare for a Successful Summer Party - November 10
- 10 Reasons Why Greece in December is Awesome - November 8