Looking for romantic getaways? Have you ever tried hotels with hot tubs in room? Treat yourselves to a weekend of romance with your own private in-room Jacuzzi at the hotel. Want to feel like royalty? Check out select hotels with hot tubs in room or jacuzzi suites that are perfect for couples looking for some time away from it all. Don’t forget about romantic hotels too! Some may include special features such as a private balcony, a fire pits, pools or other romantic things to do.
The Benefits of Hotels with Hot Tubs in Room
Sometimes it’s just not the same to have a hot tub sitting in your backyard when you can’t share that experience with someone else. Whether it is for an anniversary, birthday or Valentine’s Day, or just a romantic weekend away – hotels with Jacuzzis offer adults and couples alike plenty of reasons to book rooms equipped with them.
- Pampering: Treat yourself to a romantic getaway and soak in your own private jacuzzi for two before unwinding together with a glass of champagne. You’ll both definitely feel like royalty when you choose hotels with hot tubs!
- Health Benefits: Hot tubs are great for your health. The jetted water in the jacuzzi provides an excellent massage to muscles and joints, which can help improve blood flow and circulation, so you wake up energized after a long night of restful sleep.
- Aromatherapy: Sometimes when hotels mix their scents it’s not always complementary to guests’ olfactory senses; however, hotels that offer private in-room hot tubs allow couples the choice between adding aromatherapy scent enhancers or not. It makes all the difference!
5 Romantic Hotels with Private Jacuzzis for Couples in Hotel Rooms (in no particular order)
Romantic hotels with spa tubs in room are the epitome of luxury and privacy, especially for romantic evenings. Private Jacuzzis in hotel rooms offer a great escape from your busy life so you can relax and enjoy some time alone with your loved one. So here are some ideas of hotel rooms that are a great way to add some romance and excitement in your life and create lasting memories with your partner.
Hôtel Le Priori, Quebec City
Quebec City is a magical place, and the Romantic Suite at Hôtel Le Priori will make your romantic hearts flutter. With an incredible view of Place Royale from up high in bed or by massaging water with your own private gas fireplace while cuddling next to you on that sofa under spotless white sheets—it doesn’t get much more romantic than this! In wintertime there’s no better way for lovers stay warm together as they enjoy some quality time together.
Renaissance Vinoy Resort, St. Petersburg Florida
The Renaissance Vinoy Hotel is one of the hot tub hotels and offers over 100 rooms that have private Jacuzzis, water jets in the whirlpool bathtubs and cable TV. Private cabana hot tubs are available for quiet relaxation by the outdoor pool, or you can take a dip in one of two 23-foot indoor heated pools. Room service dining is available 24 hours a day, as well as two restaurants.
Hotel Drisco, San Francisco California
Experience luxury at Hotel Drisco with their beautiful The Emerald Spa Suite. This 640 square foot suite was designed exclusively for spa treatments and features a large soaking tub made of dark green polished Italian marble and a separate shower with 12 rain-shower heads. Private spa treatments can be arranged in the Emerald Suite and you also have the pleasure of relaxing in your own Jacuzzi tub just outside your suite.
Hotel La Foret, Japan
The Hotel La Foret offers an experience like no other hotels with spa tubs, using natural elements such as fire to create a relaxing atmosphere. There are four romantic rooms that offer soothing whirlpools that include private open-air baths. Whether it’s winter or summer, guests will enjoy their own hot springs for ultimate relaxation…
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Kaanapali Beach Hawaii
There are over 600 luxurious rooms at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, and all include either a private hot tub in the room or one of Sheraton’s famous oversized 900 square foot Private lanais. The two pools at this hotel are magnificent and offer great opportunities for swimming, relaxing, and enjoying views of poolside views
Romance and relaxation with a private hot tub or whirlpool bath? Say yes and soak up some relaxation and romance with these 5 Uniquely Beautiful Hotel Suites!
More Than Just Hotels That Have Jacuzzis in Room: Other Places Worth Checking Out
Anyone who has ever had back problems knows how important it is to find hotels that offer great beds and pillows. There are hotels that not only have the perfect mattresses but also offer a variety of amenities to choose from which can include hot tubs in room and much more!
Bed & Breakfast hotels with Jacuzzis – As it happens, many B&Bs around the country have added hot tubs for their guests’ enjoyment. Of course, not every B&B has a spa (though more and more do). You’ll need to do some research into which ones do offer hot tubs. The first place to look is at the BB’s own website; some have “spa” or “hot tub” right in the list of amenities.
Another place to look for this information is online through Tripadvisor or similar sites, which have user reviews. Once you have narrowed down your choices, contact them directly to find out more about their hot tubs/spas and how much it costs to use them. You might also ask if they are large enough for two people. The size isn’t usually an issue, but some B&Bs might not want to fill a small spa with two full-grown adults!
Airbnb’s with hot tubs – Finding Airbnb’s with hot tubs is not difficult. They are available all over the world, but there are some places that have a vast selection of these listings. If you’re looking for an amazing trip and you want to head out west, try searching for Airbnb’s in San Francisco and Lake Tahoe. These areas typically have numerous places with private hot tubs. For those who like the ocean air and gorgeous beaches, Santa Monica and Long Beach also offer plenty of options if you’re looking for rentals with private hot tubs.
Be sure to keep your eyes open when traveling abroad, too! Hot tubs aren’t as common in Europe as they are here in the United States; however, Barcelona has many Airbnb’s with hot tubs available.
How to Find Hotels with Hot Tubs in Room?
A hotel’s room with an in-room jetted spa tub may be referred to by a variety of names depending on the resort or hotel. Usually, the room refers to the brand of the tub. For instance, it might be known as a “Suite with Jacuzzi.” The term “jacuzzi” is one of the most well-known hot tub brands in the world, although there are others.
If the hot tub is a Whirlpool, the room might be referred to by the hotel as a “Whirlpool Suite”. Although there are many names for these rooms, they may also be referred to as a “hot tub suite.”
In some hotels, the name of a room includes the type of bed. In these situations, the room might be called “King Room with Jacuzzi” or “Double Queen Room with Jacuzzi”. You might also see hotels call these rooms a “Deluxe Room with Hot Tub”.
Popular search terms include:
- hotels with hot tubs in the room
- hotels with spa tubs
- hotels with Jacuzzis in the room
- hotels that offer private Jacuzzi rooms for couples or 2 adults
- hotels with romantic suites and more – hotels near me
Call the hotel’s reservations number listed on the site if the hotel’s own website boasts honeymoon suites or luxury suites, but you aren’t sure whether these come with private hot tubs. While most hotels advertise them online, there’s a chance this one did not.
Also inquire about the hot tub’s authenticity, since the water jets are part of the hot tub experience. It’s a good idea to call the hotel ahead of time to ensure that the hot tub in your room is operational at the time of arrival.
If you’re booking romantic getaways and looking for hotels with spa tubs or Jacuzzis in the room, there are plenty of ways to find what hotels have hot tubs in the room through sites like Groupon where hotels with hot tubs in room can be found at a great price.
- Be sure to read reviews by other guests who have stayed before you so that you get an idea on what hotels offer their amenities and services. This way, it’ll help guide your decision when booking!
- Some hotels might even throw in a free continental breakfast included or dinner options which is another added bonus if this happens to be something important while checking out different hotels with hot tubs accommodations around town. You Don’t Want To Miss Out On For hotels with Jacuzzis in room!
Things to consider when looking for a hotel with hot tubs or spas in the room
There’s no way for everyone to know how clean the hot tub in your hotel is, so it’s best to at least give it a quick cleaning before using it.
- Fill the tub at least halfway, run the jets for a bit, then turn them off, at the very least.
- Place a penny or quarter in the tub of water – you should be able to read whether the coin is heads up or tails up.
- Feel for slimy or grime-free sides of the tub just beneath the water line; they should not be slimy or dirty. The water must also have a pleasant odor rather than moldy or musty.
- Before using it for the first time, empty the tub and refill it.
Note, that a room with its own hot tub may cost a little more than a standard room, and the room itself may be a bit smaller due to the extra space required for the hot tub.
The water temperature in a private jacuzzi in a hotel room must not rise above 37 degrees Celsius (98.6 Fahrenheit)
Be sure to read reviews by other guests who have stayed before you so that you get an idea on what hotels offer their amenities and services. This way, it’ll help guide your decision when booking!
How to Make Your Hot Tub Hotel Stay Even More Romantic
Water is romantic and soaking in a spa tub together is particularly romantic. Bring bath products you love. Luxury hotels usually provide luxurious bath products but not all hotels are luxury. Pack a wide range of bath and body items, including an aromatic massage oil, just in case you wish to give foot or whole-body massages.
- Bring bubbles bottle of wine, champagne or sparkling cider or drinks of your choice to enjoy in the tub.
- Add special touches such as champagne, chocolate-dipped strawberries or a variety of fruit in season.
- Choose a room with breakfast included so you can lounge in the morning.
- If you are using room service, ask that they leave your meal or snack on a tray outside the door so that when you’re done, everything is waiting for you.
- Take photos together before getting into the Jacuzzi because taking them after isn’t an option (waterproof camera might help). You can always take pictures while soaking but remember that water and electronics don’t mix.
- Have robes handy, if the hotels have them available, so that when you get out of your Jacuzzi tub suite , there is no need to struggle with getting dressed in wet clothes or towels.
Most important: Have fun together while pampering yourselves!
So if you are planning a romantic weekend getaway with your partner, you now know how to make it special. Treat yourselves to some quality alone time by booking hotels with hot tubs in room.
If you want to make the most of this experience, consider adding these simple touches that will take it from nice and relaxing into something special for both of you. From enjoying baths together before bedtime or making reservations at a romantic restaurant as well, there are so many ways to enhance your stay even further! How have you treated yourself lately?