Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! Now that the big day is almost here, it’s time to start thinking about the honeymoon. And what better place to celebrate your new status as Mr. and Mrs. than Sin City?
Whether you’re looking for some traditional romance or something a little more wild, Las Vegas has plenty of activities to suit every taste. Here are just a few of the best things to do on your Las Vegas honeymoon.
Las Vegas honeymoon can be a great surprise choice for a unique honeymoon. You’ll find every kind of activity and accommodation you can think of here. I lot of people chose a Caribbean Honeymoon but maybe you want something different.
Best Las Vegas Honeymoon Activities
One of the great things about Las Vegas honeymoons is that it can be anything you want. There are, of course, the wedding chapels with a Justice of the Peace dressed as Elvis, along with heart-shaped hot tubs in the hotel room. But there is also the elegant atmosphere at the Bellagio with its world-class rooms and shops.
Gambling and shows are what Vegas is famous for, but there is shopping, golf and much more. You can lounge around the pool and be spoiled at the spa. Or, you can just walk around because there is something to see on every corner.
Some of the most romantic Vegas honeymoon ideas and attractions in Las Vegas are:
1. The Fountains of Bellagio: These iconic fountains are one of the most popular tourist attractions in Las Vegas. and for good reason. The water show is set to music and is truly a sight to behold. It’s the perfect place to take a romantic stroll or just sit and enjoy the view in front of the Bellagio Hotel.
2. The Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas: For a romantic dinner with a view, head to the Eiffel Tower. This replica of the famous landmark in France sits 11 stories high and offers stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip.
3. Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: If you’re looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Red Rock Canyon is the perfect place. This desert oasis is just a short drive from Las Vegas and offers plenty of opportunity for hiking, biking, and picnicking- it’s free!
4. Gondola Rides at the Venetian: For a truly unique experience, take a gondola ride through the canals of the Venetian. This is a great way to see the hotel and get a feel for Venice without leaving Las Vegas.
5. The High Roller: For a bird’s eye view of the city, take a ride on the High Roller. This Ferris wheel is 550 feet tall and offers stunning views of the Las Vegas skyline. It’s the perfect place to watch the sunset or get a unique perspective of the city.
Las Vegas Honeymoon Hotels
Try a little Europe, USA style. Go to the Paris and take advantage of the Eiffel Tower wedding package to tie the knot atop a 50-story replica of the famed structure. Or, if you want an experience that is even more old-fashioned than you can imagine, dress up in medieval garb and stay at the Excalibur as a part of your Las Vegas honeymoon.
For those on a budget the Tropicana offers packages that are remarkably inexpensive. This hotel is one of the classics in Las Vegas and offers that late-’50s style ambiance that made the town famous. You’ll be snapping your fingers like Frank Sinatra and still have plenty of cash left over to roll the dice with your new spouse. It will be the true Las Vegas honeymoon!
Maybe you’d like something with a tropical feel. Despite the name, the Tropicana doesn’t quite provide that. But the Mandalay Bay Resort certainly does. There’s an excellent spa, a stylish restaurant and dozens of shops, along with a casino, of course.
You might be interested in wearing a toga, or something like it. Spend your Las Vegas Honeymoon in the large rooms at Caesar’s Palace, after which you can go to the spa for a great massage. Lounge around the room afterward in one of the oval baths big enough for two. Then stretch out underneath the ceiling mirror to enjoy one of the luxurious four-poster beds. You’ll feel like having a Roman soiree for two.
Sin City is known for its weddings, casinos, and general debauchery. But what many people don’t realize is that Las Vegas is also home to some of the most romantic hotels in the world. Sure, you can get hitched at one of the many chapels on the strip or gamble away your life savings at the blackjack table, but why not spend a little time enjoying the finer things in Vegas?
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas Hotel & Residences, for example, is a luxurious escape from the hustle and bustle of the casino floor. With its Zen-inspired two-story spa and impeccable service, it’s easy to see why this hotel was voted one of the most romantic locations in Vegas.
>>>>> Find the Best Places to Stay on Your Las Vegas Vacation
Wherever you stay there is no end of things to do on your Las Vegas honeymoon. If you still have any energy left after the golf, the shopping, the shows and walking the Strip, you can always take a drive. The romantic route that winds through the desert canyons can end with a spectacular sunset and a honeymoon kiss.
Vegas Honeymoon Packages All Inclusive
Planning a honeymoon can be a daunting task, especially if you’re trying to stick to a budget. However, there are plenty of affordable options out there for couples who are willing to do a little bit of research. One great option is to look for all-inclusive Vegas honeymoon packages.
Now these packages don’t include food and beverages like the all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, but they might include a discount or two. These packages typically include hotel accommodations, transportation, and sometimes activities, all for one price.
This can be a great way to save money, as you’ll know exactly how much everything will cost upfront. Plus, it can be fun to explore all that Las Vegas has to offer with your new spouse. Whether you’re interested in gambling, live entertainment, or simply relaxing by the pool, you’re sure to find an all-inclusive package that’s right for you.
Find out what to do on a Romantic Vegas Vacation
A romantic Vegas getaway is an ideal spot for a honeymoon!