There are many romantic dinner ideas that you can come up with. It could be a surprise date somewhere you think is romantic or if you love cooking and if your man loves food then prepare sumptuous meals for a romantic evening. Preparing a great meal can be one of your romantic ideas then head out to a romantic stroll in the park or to your favorite place. So, if you’re looking for a bit of romance in your relationship, start cooking! Here are some romantic ideas, or romantic foods for each phase of a meal to get more than just the food heated up.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][custom_list type=”check”]
- Desserts. Let’s start with the fun part first. Skip the meal and go straight for the best part – chocolate. Chocolate is an aphrodisiac. Sprinkle it on ice cream or pudding. Melt it into a fondue and take turns feeding each other chocolate covered strawberries, bananas, or cake squares.
- Appetizers. When you don’t feel like eating a lot, create a variety of appetizers to wet both your palates. You can make it yourselves or have it delivered. Either way, keep the menu simple. Start with a veggie tray and some ranch dip or spicy chicken drummettes with hot sauce. If seafood is your fancy, try shrimp cocktail or skewers. Oysters are also an aphrodisiac whether cooked or raw.
- Breakfast. Breakfast in bed can be an eye-opening experience. The best time to romanticize this meal is on the weekends when there is time to enjoy not only the food, but any activity afterwards that may occur. Create a breakfast casserole with some of your favorite ingredients like chopped peppers, sausage, cheese, bacon, and eggs. Feed each other one bite at a time. Top off the meal with a mimosa or two.
- Dinner.No one wants to fix dinner but, making it together can lighten the load. Create a night in Tuscany with an Italian pasta dish. Spaghetti with large meatballs or fettuccine with chicken or shrimp are good choices.
- Enjoy a Drink or Two. Relax as dinner is cooking with a drink. Red and white wines are best paired with certain dishes so find a wine that will complement the meal. If you enjoy mixed drinks, open the bar and mix up something new to help set the mood.
- Salads. In spring and summer, salads are less filling when eaten for lunch or dinner. You can set up a bistro table on the patio or porch and enjoy a light meal and some relaxing moments, just the two of you. Salads don’t have to be just vegetables either. Add lean strips of steak, chicken, fish, or shrimp. If you like spicy foods, you can easily create a taco or tortilla salad to tickle your taste buds.
- Vegetarian Dishes. Vegetarians need romantic dinner ideas too. Try a spicy, meatless chili in a bread bowl. For a dinner meal create a pasta dish with sautéed vegetables or a meatless sauce. Eggplant parmesan and veggie lasagna are filling dishes that go well with white wine too.
When done correctly, meals can light a romantic spark. Enjoy your meal, adding a bit of honest conversation, and see where it leads you. Romantic dinner ideas should be planned ahead so that you can prepare the right meal for you and your partner.
Taking your love on a romantic vacation is the ultimate way to spice up your relationship. Checkout some romantic vacation ideas.